Friday, September 12, 2008

It's been a while....

I know. I haven't been posting. But, I have been writing. Just too many thoughts and no motivation.

Anyway, Here is my hand at a love poem-

From Meeting to Meeting



My heart beats only,
From meeting to meeting.
The sun rises only,
When it inhabits your eyes.
The moon comes quickly,
When I am in your absence.
To be without you,
Is only to let me sleep,
Among grey stones.
I will lie restless,
No life inside these quiet hills,
Only dim lit eyes
Under the shadows of crosses.

Your feet by my bed,
Bids the morning, Come.
The sound of your voice
Carries my breath back to me.
In your hands I am finding,
The will to live again,
And as my heart flutters,
It beats only from meeting to meeting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It has been a while, but was so worth it! keep up the amazing work